The meaning of natural beauty for a woman has become more powerful today than ever. So many people are tired of applying zillions of beauty products and going to the salon every month. You’ll discover 7 natural beauty tips that can revolutionize your life below.
What is natural beauty? Natural beauty supports your inherent beauty. It encourages natural hair color, healthy skin, inner beauty, natural makeup shades, and a body full of vitality. Natural beauty means you embrace your inborn magnificence and work with what you have, instead of fighting it.
Natural beauty always starts with a healthy body. It’s become a mainstream unspoken belief that real beauty can only be achieved by covering up, changing, and hiding who we truly are. A makeup company rarely encourages natural beauty, in fear of losing sales. Most products today are far from natural and contain a list of chemicals we can’t pronounce. Is that healthy?
- Here are the natural beauty products that I personally use and recommend (click for my product page on this website).
Here are 7 natural beauty tips to help your true self shine through:
|Disclaimer: Always consult your medical doctor and beauty professional before trying any of the tips below. This article reflects the personal experience and opinion of the author, but the tips may not work for everyone. This article is for informational purposes only and contains no medical or beauty advice.|
1) Natural Healthy Hair
Natural beauty is all about having healthy hair. Unfortunately, bleach and hair lighteners break and strip away part of your hair’s cuticle, leaving it dull and damaged. Damaged hair never looks as healthy as virgin hair.
Your raw natural hair is much glossier, shiner, and healthier before putting harsh chemicals on it. Most people can tell if a person has used bleach, it looks forced and dry. People pay lots of money to fake healthy natural hair.
Here is a list of natural beauty hair tips:
- If you must color your hair, make sure you’re choosing a high quality demi-permanent color to match your natural shade. It keeps your hair glossy and minimizes damage.
- Avoid hair lightener/bleach.
- If your hair is long, use a wide-toothed comb to get rid of tangles and reduce breakage.
- Sleep on a 100% silk pillowcase to protect and shine your hair.
- After washing and conditioning your hair, apply an all natural hair oil, such as 100% argan oil, to your dry areas and throughout the ends.
- Work with and keep the part where your hair naturally falls. Avoid artificial parts. This part can slightly change from day to day.
- Avoid harsh and severe haircuts. Natural beauty encourages low maintenance hair that flows.
- Use all natural shampoos, conditioners, and leave-in treatments.
- If your hair needs more shine and moisture, make sure to use an all natural deep conditioner as needed. Choose one that’s right for your hair type.
2) Natural Healthy Skin
Natural beauty minimizes the use of makeup. Healthy skin is encouraged and emphasized.
In order to have healthy skin, it’s important to be healthy from the inside first. Unfortunately, many people believe that applying the right product makes their skin healthy. Healthy skin first comes from eating a proper diet, drinking pure water, avoiding chemicals and toxins in products, getting proper exercise, and reducing stress.
In order to have healthy skin, it’s important to use a good natural moisturizer that’s right for your skin type. Moisturized skin is healthier skin. Make sure that the product you choose has all natural and organic ingredients. If you don’t know, carefully read the ingredients label.
Here is a list of some healthy natural skin care tips:
Natural Beauty Skin Tips
- Always use a good moisturizer after showering to hold the moisture in.
- Choose a moisturizer that matches your skin type (e.g., dry, oily, combination).
- Look for organic and all natural ingredients.
- Avoid any product that isn’t organic or doesn’t have all natural ingredients.
- Drink Water
- Make sure you get 64 ounces of water each day that doesn’t contain fluoride. Ask your doctor if that amount is right for you.
- Avoid tap water with fluoride (check your city online to find out if fluoride is added to your water). Avoid sodas.
- Eat Organic Flaxseed Oil
- Ask your doctor if flaxseed oil is right for you.
- You must store it in your fridge (it oxidizes).
- Use the oil in salad dressing. Drizzle over steamed veggies. Or just take a Tablespoon daily.
- It softens skin and reduces redness.
- Do NOT heat flaxseed oil (it becomes toxic). Put it on cold foods only.
- Organic Milk Thistle Capsules
- Ask your doctor if you can take organic milk thistle capsules.
- It can help clear up and brighten skin by cleaning out the liver.
- The liver filters out the junk in your blood.
- Always read the ingredients label.
- Avoid these ingredients in the capsules: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide. Search for “no fillers”.
- Stop Eating White Sugar
- White sugar can make the skin red and inflamed.
- Choose real maple syrup or fresh fruit instead.
- Avoid if the label lists high fructose corn syrup or sugar as a primary ingredient.
- Stop Eating Wheat (ask your doctor first)
- Wheat can make the skin look puffy and causes inflammation.
- Eat rice instead.
- Ask your dermatologist if you can stop eating wheat.
- Avoid all products with wheat (choose gluten-free).
- Eat Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Daily
- Get a variety of bright colors each day. Each color has a different property that contributes to beautiful skin.
- Always choose organic produce when possible.
- To preserve the enzymes and antioxidants, lightly steam or eat veggies raw. This is one of the best and most important things you can do for your skin!
- Menu plan: Fruit in the morning, a salad for lunch, steamed veggies for dinner, and fruit for dessert (when combined with proper protein and healthy fats).
- Avoid canned fruits and vegetables (it destroys their vitality).
It also helps to use a good natural toner to keep your skin beautiful. Here are some natural toners that I recommend.
3) Clean Natural Body
Natural beauty is all about having a clean body. That means having a clean mouth, nails, feet, belly button, and body overall. Cleanliness and beauty will always go together like salt and pepper. We always find that beautiful people also happen to be clean people. We also find that less attractive people are often dirty, smelly, and unkempt people.
A big part of natural beauty is using wonderful scents that come straight from nature. You can find endless possibilities in cleansers from citrus, evergreen, sandalwood, floral, fresh, fruity, to exotic. The nose is one of the most meaningful ways to connect with nature.
In order to achieve natural beauty, sometimes all you need to do is take a good shower and put on some fresh clothes.
One of the most naturally beautiful things is the scent of being clean after a good hot shower. It feels good to throw on a pure white cotton t-shirt and comfy pajamas. The skin is still moist and glowing with a natural radiance. No makeup. Just moisturizer. No fuss.
Beauty is cleanliness. Simplicity is beautiful.
” Many of the ingredients in my products are edible. “
NATURAL UNIVERSAL SECRETS
Oil pulling is an excellent way to:
- reduce plaque
- stop bad breath
- whiten teeth
- kill bad bugs
- help gingivitis
- clean your entire mouth
What is oil pulling? The daily practice of oil pulling consists of swishing sesame oil in your mouth for 20 minutes, spitting it out, and then brushing your teeth. Studies have proven this method to be effective. Brushing your teeth with a non-fluoride toothpaste afterwards is another great way to practice natural beauty.
It’s important to clean your belly button. Swiping with a cotton tip is a good idea when the inner debris is softened after a shower. Scientists have found hundreds of different species of bacteria in human belly buttons, some of which may not be good for the body. Getting rid of them at least once a week is a good idea.
Always choose an all natural cleansing bar or wash. What we put on our skin can get absorbed into the body. So it’s good to apply the things we know are safe and natural.
A natural beauty tip for hands encourages that your toes and fingernails are regularly trimmed and scrubbed underneath with a brush, soap, and warm water. This cuts down on bacteria and the spread of germs. Using an organic hand moisturizer is a great way to keep your hands soft. It’s best to avoid nail polish to stay clean and simple. Less is more.
4) Natural Bright Eyes
A person with natural beauty has bright and clear eyes. This is a sign of health and vitality.
Getting enough sleep is one of the best ways to encourage naturally beautiful and healthy eyes. Drinking plenty of water and eating an anti-inflammatory diet can also help reduce redness.
If you’re interested in taking an herbal formula to help clear and brighten your eyes, look up and call your local acupuncturist. They are licensed to prescribe individualized herbal blends, targeted exactly for your specific needs. Each person is different, so every formula will be unique. Some insurance companies pay for this. Always ask your doctor before trying.
5) Natural Body Hair Removal
Let’s face it, most people laugh when they see hairy legs on a woman. Of course, there are always exceptions. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, after all. Yet, generally speaking, natural beauty is viewed with a preference for clean, clear, and smooth skin.
The greatest offenders for women are usually:
- Hairy legs
- Long nose hair
- A mustache
- Underarm hair
- Hair coming out the ears
Any of the above violations could take a woman off the natural beauty winner podium. There are natural waxes that effectively remove unwanted hair. Sometimes just using a good razor is the fastest and easiest fix. Always follow with an organic moisturizer.
6) Body Full of Vitality
Natural beauty comes from good circulation throughout the entire body. When blood is moving and pumping to all areas, it gives a natural rosy glow that products just can’t compete with. Take a look at the skin of all Olympic athletes and you’ll see their radiant vitality in action.
One way to get good circulation is from regular proper exercise. Ask your doctor what kind of exercise is right for you. Many people boast about the glow that yoga gives their skin. They love the energy and vitality it provides.
Make sure that your body is a healthy weight for your height. This is another way to promote natural beauty.
The regular practice of Kriya Yoga is known to give the entire body and mind lasting vitality and beauty, by mastering control of the breath. It must be taught in person by a Kriya master that’s still alive.
7) Natural Inner Beauty: Joy, Positive Thoughts, and Gratitude
A person full of joy naturally radiates both inner and outer beauty. Natural beauty comes, in part, from positive thoughts. A person’s appearance often is an expression of their inner monologue. Compassionate thinking and loving thoughts can show up on your face.
” AS A MAN THINKETH IN HIS HEART, SO IS HE “
A person who criticizes others, thinks of the negative, and holds onto hatred or jealousy, often has a scowl that spills all over their face. It ruins natural beauty. Hatred is not beautiful.
It really is true that it’s what’s on the inside that counts.
When we are thankful for what we have on a daily basis, it transforms our thoughts towards positive thinking and overflows into natural beauty. Living in gratitude, even for the smallest things, makes us more beautiful.
Hopefully, you found these natural beauty tips helpful and will be able to apply at least one of them to make your life that much better.
- Here are the best natural beauty products (click for product page on this website).
© Copyright 2020. Natural Universal Secrets. All rights reserved. Copying or duplicating any portion of this article is strictly prohibited and punishable by law.